“A must stop by”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We were in Rapid City all weekend and ate at several different places. None worthy to speak of. We tried shooters on our last night. The wife and I split wings and chicken flatbread. As the owner of brandlsdeathpepper.com I I can appreciate a good flavored hot sauce. I ordered the top 2 hottest flavors and BBQ sauce. Amazing flavor in all 3. Not really hot but I eat really hot spice all the time so my level of hot is a bit different. It's not all about the heat, flavor has to be good and they have it right! The flat bread was excellent. The staff was a younger group which made our visit fun. If we are ever back in Rapid City again we will definitely be back.

1  Thank jcb957

Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I arrived in Rapid City around dinner hour and were concerned about finding a decent place to eat without having to wait for an hour or so. It was Saturday night and apparently we arrived before the crowds. Once seated, the folks started pouring in!

I can understand why. I ordered the petit Colorado wood fired Lamb Chops with homemade cole slaw. Absolutley delicious! The chops were prepared exactly as I ordered - medium rare. The cole slaw is also quite tasty - sweet and creamy. My husband ordered the ribs and enjoyed them, although he said they were a little too sweet for his liking. The fresh vegetables of the day tasted more like frozen to me.

The service was outstanding! Our server was first class. And we left her a compliment and a nice tip showing how much we appreciated her friendliness, professionalism and attentiveness. Definitely a place worth checking out.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The service here was beyond amazing. Our waitress, Abbie, was on top of things and then some. She brought my daughters food out with our salads....a big plus if you have a hungry fussy kid. She kept the drinks full so we didn't have to wait for refills. She checked on us often. The food was good. Prices were reasonable.

1  Thank Josie B
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Showing my age. This is at the location of the old "Embers" restaurant when I was a kid. A lil pricey, but not too bad. Service was quick and efficient. Sampled a chislic. Basically the same as steak tips. I had a decent sized Reuben that was tasty and had my first experience with "waffle" fries. Partner had what I was

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Some things were good, and others not so much. Our waiter seemed distracted or overwhelmed, maybe just a bit new. He was lacking in attentiveness and got a few things mixed up.

I ordered the top sirloin. The steak was done perfectly as ordered (medium-rare). It was tender, tasty and juicy. However, the side vegetables were a real disappointment. The side was mixed veggies and they were so under done, they were still crunchy... Basically they were barely warm, raw vegetables. I also ordered a long Island tea, it was mixed strong and a good price.