“Very tasty...”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The waitress was great...and the food was excellent. Had tortilla soup and it was just as delicious as any I've had in the southwest...the food was fresh and hot and tasted great. The atmosphere was excellent and if I get back to Rapid in the future, I will definitely go back!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

party of 7 - all of us enjoyed our meals. While everyone else had ample portions, mine was a bit small. i requested a vegetable instead of a potato and received about 1/4 c of sauteed zucchini. What I got was certainly tasty though and service was speedy and attentive.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Best tender lion ever for half the price. I will be back

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Have a good atmosphere and love the Chicken Torilla Soup. Prices are descent.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Poor service and cold food. Maybe it was an off day. But there are too many options in Rapid City and it is out of my way to drive to Shooters to try again.