“Terrible food”

Add it.
Casa Real Foods of Mexico
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

I ordered seafood enchiladas. Fake crab meat and some pre packaged green squares that I think were green peppers wrapped in a shell...yeah that's it.no sauce on the inside or anything. .no fish, shrimp, nothing. The sauce on top was pure sour cream. Rather disgusting. Ordered a99 cent Margarita . First one was fine so I got another. This one was in a glass twice as big and tasted like pure sweet and sour. I told the waitress and she said it was the same. I explained if the used one shot, which was likely the case for a dollar, but gave me a bigger cup that obviously there would bee more mixer in it. Simple ratios. After the third try they failed to give me a cup the size of the first one and refused to only fill it half full. We left. Food was a disgrace service was less than adequate I will never return

There are newer reviews for Casa Real Foods of Mexico

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Having moved here from the Denver area we were spoiled by the Mexican food available there. This restaurant has nice amenities but the food was flavorless to us and not a great value for the price.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We at here (June 8, 2012) since it was close to our hotel. The food was okay...somewhat pricey but the protions were huge. I don't know if they were huge because they were closing or if that is how them come. Decent taste (chips were salty)...if your craving mexican...didn't get sick :))) Anyways....if we ate there again wouldn't order as much since portions were big...they had no kids menu either.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Wanting to keep my weight down I would prefer they offer sensible portions at reasonable prices. Otherwise I end up eating what is served because of the price paid and heating up the left overs if I take some of it home never tastes nearly as good.

Reviewed April 24, 2012