“become one with the sea”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #48 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I am a big seafood lover. I eat anything from seaweeds to octopuses. Seafood has always been my favorite.. my bias.. and Red Lobster spoils me with all the delectable dishes I crave for. But there was this one itsy-bitsy problem my friend and I had. We didn't like our server. She was a little intimidating and she has this sarcastic humor. Well, she couldn't do anything to stop us from coming back though. Keep up the good work, Red Lobster! Dare to explore!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

excellent server and food.
Carpet has rips with duct tape covering it. Tables are a little small, when you start getting all your food. The server was very very good. Freindly and QUICK.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I took out some friends to Red Lobster for dinner along with our son, a total of 8 people. Our server was very attentive but not intrusive. My friend and I are heavy Diet Coke drinkers, and he kept up smashingly. I ordered the fried talapia, and it was cooked perfectly. I also got the chance to try a bit of my wife's chicken with mushrooms and it was great too. Also, we love the biscuits and it is tidbits like that that keep us coming back.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very good! Close to our hotel. Food was good service was very good! Can never go wrong with Red lobster!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great location. Excellent service, food, and atmosphere. Next to a shopping mall and other attractions. I can always depend on a great dining experience at Red Lobster.