“Great service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had gone for the endless shrimp special. Please note the food is not what u get on the coast, but here in cow land, its one of the best places for hard to find seafood. Our waitress was wonderful.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food is always great and fresh at Red Lobsters! I have to give props to the excellent COOKS!!! I didn't like having to wait sooo long in order to get a table. I would recommend going on the off hours to enjoy this resturant more. When you go in at 3-4 or 8-10 your service is usually better.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

We enjoyed the seafood, especially the barbecued salmon with pineapple salsa. The cheddar biscuits are always great. But the highlight of the meal was blended margarita...best I've ever had!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I sat at the bar and had half a lobster tail with shellfish. Everything was cooked much too long, and it was in no even remotely satisfying.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I had the tilapia; my friend had the hand-breaded shrimp. We both had the lobster bisque. We had salad, with different vinegars, both were good. We took home our key lime pie and apple dessert for later. Our waiter was TOP-NOTCH! What a good experience!