“Tastes Good”

Dining options: Seating
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Tastes Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Unfortunately prices keep going up yet portion sizes get smaller. If prices go up portion sizes need to go up and vis-vi.

Visited March 2012

Rapid city
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“learn to distinguish”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2012

The chicken and fish filets look so close to the same that don't expect to get what you ordered. We actually went to take part in an advertised promotion on the TV. A 2 for $10 deal. Sounded good to me so we went. Got there and there was no supporting information. Asked the guy at the till and he said yeah we do the offer. But didn't see the choices so ultimately we gave up and just ordered chicken baskets. We couldn't find a clean table in the place. So we sat down at a dirty one anyways. Then when they called that our order was done. They stated that they were short product a chicken strip that when it was done they would bring it out. Sat down and began to eat and realized that we didn't get our cole slaw. So when the server brought the strip that it was short I let him know. He came back with one cole slaw though each meal we purchased came with one. So he had to go back and get another one. Then we began to eat I bit into the first strip and guess what? It was fish!! not chicken. Very bad experience but it is typical of my experiences of the east north restaurants up and down.

• Visited April 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
“It's KFC, you know what to expect :)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

I took my daughter to Rapid City on Spring Break and we had dinner here one night. Actually we were originally heading for Golden Corral for dinner but the line out the door was something we both didn't want to deal with so we headed to KFC. It was exactly what we expected. Decent KFC offerings, no surprises. They also had a clean bathroom, so says my 10 yr old daughter.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank duplantisjj
Las Vegas
“Probably should try eat at a different KFC”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2009

They mixed up my order and would not answer the phone to I could get things straight. Also the chicken my friend had was 3/4 fat and skin. The worst KFC I have eaten at in all of my travels.