“Personalized Service!”

Comfort Suites Hotel & Convention Center Rapid City
Ranked #1 of 48 Hotels in Rapid City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were greeted by the very friendly front desk staff at the Comfort Suites with a personalized bottle of water recognizing our elite status. What a welcoming start for our very nice stay.
Our room was clean and spacious with a very comfy bed and plush bedding. Included was a refrigerator & microwave.
The hot tub was nice & hot! The pool is a little small & can be noisy.
My biggest complaint is the breakfast room needs a microwave. I like my food hot & like to microwave my biscuits & gravy. I prefer microwaving my boiled eggs so I can have them warm. The mediocre donuts would have been improved with a zapping. I could have used the one in my room but I would have had to take my food to the 4th floor!
Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay and will probably return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DIVESD
Cathy C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Hotel & Convention Center Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Hello DIVESD!! Thank you for the great review of our award-winning hotel! The next time you're with us, please do not hesitate to ask our ladies in the breakfast room for assistance. They are more than happy to warm anything up in their microwave for our guests. Come on back and enjoy the large comfortable suites and soothing hot tub! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Best stay on our vacation. Friendly, clean, good breakfast, and service lady, reasonable rates!! The girls at the front desk were great. Good location. We highly recommend it and would stay again when in this area b

Room Tip: I would say they are all good
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank santafetwinbeech

Hello santafetwinbeech!!! Thank you for the wonderful review of our award-winning, all-suite hotel! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great breakfast to start your day off right. We hope you get the opportunity to return to the area. We'd love to welcome you back!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed here for three nights while moving our daughter and son-in-law to the area. The staff was friendly and courteous. The breakfast area was clean and the food actually tasted good and there was a lot to choose from. Our suite was large and very clean and comfortable. I loved this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank momoffive637
Cathy C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Hotel & Convention Center Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Good Morning, momoffive637! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our award-winning all-suite property! We're glad you enjoyed our free breakfast and your spacious suite. We hope your daughter and son-in-law have settled nicely in the area. Is it time to come back for a visit? We hope you choose to stay with us!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The staff at the comfort suites rapid city are what make this hotel stand out above the rest. They are so helpful and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. It is very clean. The rooms are spacious which is especially great for families. It is a good location right off the interstate and near shops and restaurants. We will definitely come again!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Kari F

Good Morning!
Thank you for the wonderful review of our award-winning hotel. We're so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff loves welcoming guests into our hotel. When you're here with us, you're family! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Very friendly atmosphere, cozy environment, and clean rooms!! Janet was especially helpful about the area, weather, and assisted me in my travels. The hotel was within a short distance from the scenic areas, all restaurants and just a few miles from Rapid City Regional Airport. The friendly service was just what I needed as I traveled back home to Georgia to see my family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Cathy C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Hotel & Convention Center Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Good Morning! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our award-winning hotel.
We are so happy you enjoyed all the amenities of the hotel. I will be sure to thank Janet for being so helpful. She, like the rest of our staff, does an excellent job of making our guests feel like they're a part of our family. We hope you enjoyed time with your family!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

When you walk into this hotel, you are greeted like you are a member of the family coming home for a visit. The rooms are spacious and clean with very comfortable beds. The staff is great and have warm cookies waiting for you upon your return from a day of work. The hot breakfast is good with a nice variety, breakfast attendants are very friendly. This is my choice every time I am in Rapid City.

Room Tip: I prefer to ask for a room facing west, you get a view of the city with the mountains in the backgro...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cathy C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Hotel & Convention Center Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Hello gr8grlsmom!!! Welcome back!
Thank you for the wonderful review of our award winning hotel. Our staff has always done a great job welcoming our guests into the hotel - you are family! I love our warm cookies in the lobby - It's a great way to welcome you home! We're so proud to be your hotel of choice when in Rapid City. We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

It was very enjoyable starting my mornings with a warm smile from all the Comfort Suite staff members. The friendly service was just what I needed after my long work days. I would recommend this Comfort Suites to anybody who is looking into visiting Rapid City. The rooms are clean, and the location is convenient.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the great review of our award-winning all-suite hotel. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in our customer service awards and our staff does a fantastic job of making our guests feel at home. We hope you get the opportunity to return to our hotel soon - we look forward to welcoming you back!