“Usually OK...”

Ranked #185 of 270 Restaurants in Rapid City
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We go here when we go to Rapid City for our kids birthday's we go here. I have been there when several games are out of tickets and they usually try to keep up. On only one occasion were there just awful. The pizza is lack luster but they have a good salad bar (but overpriced). The restaurant is usually kept cleaned and the bathrooms as well. My 4 boys love it but my Husband and I not so much. It is kind of expensive and "Cheese E." lol Anyways if you have younger kids I would say under 10 they will probably love it. Just be prepared to drop some cash!

1  Thank wyofornstrom

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Cleanest facility, friendly employess! Grat food and games! Swell time! :)

1  Thank Off2C
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Chuckie Cheese always pleases my kids and is a nice treat to them on a trip. However, on this day they out of tickets in almost every machine.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I would suggest this to anybody with kids!!!! We didn't eat there but other did and thought it was ok for the price.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The business is on par I am sure with most in the country. The games are well kept, the atmosphere is as expected. The host wasn't hosting we had to wait a good 2-3 minutes before someone noticed we were even there to come stamp us in. The food wasn't spectacular but doable. Overall the prices are rather high for the value. I believe it is exploitive because going to Chucky Cheese is an immediate response in asking kids where they would like to go. And if you do better expect to shell out the cash. The games are a quarter a shot and the tickets from games tend to be on 1 or 2 due to the return per game and the difficulty of the games for the most common age groups that attend. So long story short expect to spend tons of tokens just to get tickets and they end up getting your child a free pencil and a plastic spider ring.