“Great Bagels, and Coffee!”
Review of Black Hills Bagels

Black Hills Bagels
Ranked #34 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I brought the family here for breakfast on our way to Mount Rushmore and it was excellent! The selection of bagels, spreads and sandwiches was very good. All of our bagels were delicious and the espresso drinks were very tasty. Definitely stop here!

There are newer reviews for Black Hills Bagels

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Who knew Rapid City had bagels like this. They were so delicious that we went the next day and had our breakfast and took two to go. The bagels were freshly made with savory and sweet options. I had the cheese and jalapeño spread and my friend had the honey. The inside has that coffee house of the 90s, designed to promote interaction and a community atmosphere. I think of a bagel place that even compares in my large metropolis of LA. On day two we planned to have them to go. They were so friendly and took such pride in their creations that we stayed

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Nice variety. Made fresh. Chewy and good flavors. They have several kinds of cream cheese. Probably some of the best Bagels in the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

If you want real bagels, here is the spot. They have great flavors, try the Kansas City Sunflower and the Vanilla. Yum. Also have delicious types of cream cheese spreads. Worth the trip.

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

This was hands down the best bagel shop I've found in a long time! I got the cinnamon swirl bagel with brown sugar cinnamon cream cheese and it was like heaven! The service was friendly, the atmosphere was adorable! I loved it! You must stop in for a bagel or a breakfast sandwich!