“Fun place to watch sports!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Thirsty's

Thirsty's
Ranked #62 of 264 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Dakota, USA
“Fun place to watch sports!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Thirsty's is a fun place to hang out and watch your favorite sports' team with your friends and family. They take really good care of you with good choices of drinks, snacks, and terrific happy hour prices. High stools as well as low round tables encourage good conversation. No smoking, and friendly staff.

• Visited March 2013

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
“Super friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Twyla is the best, as well as the anyone else we have ever had. One of the first smoke free bars, of course they all are now.... Best homemade french fries in the Black Hills. Some thing on the menu for everyone.

Visited February 2013
Frank M, Owner at Thirsty's, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to comment Peggy! We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!
Buffalo Gap, South Dakota
“Thirsty's is delish!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

We LOVE Thirsty's!! The food is consistantly good and the service is great!! They have a great selection of beer and the prices are very reasonable. We can always find a place to park near by. The restrooms are always clean, a big plus in my book. You can score a table by the window and watch the world go by. PLUS they have a lunch club, if you buy 10 lunches you get the next one free, what's better than free!! If I don't have their oriental chicken wrap for a few days, I know it's time to make a road trip to Thirsty's!!

• Visited January 2013
Frank M, Owner at Thirsty's, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Kathy: thanks for taking the time to write a review, We really appreciate your kind words!
Rapid City, South Dakota
“O.K. for sports fans”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

This restaurant is a good place for beer and sports. The food was mediocre at best and the service was nothing special. I will not be returning for any future visits.

• Visited January 2013
Frank M, Owner at Thirsty's, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Misstg_12: I'm sorry we didn't meet your expectations last Wednesday!
Without knowing which menu item you were dissatisfied with it is difficult to know for sure where we went wrong. Please contact me at fmlm5@yahoo.com or call me at 484-9780. We will find something on the menu that you will think is fabulous (guaranteed)!!!
And I will even buy!! As far as the service, at Thirsty's we pride ourselves on fast, friendly service. Again, I'm not sure what we didnt do or where we let you down, but I promise you will be Happy! My apologies for your less than satisfactory experience!
Anywhere,USA
“Go for Old Man Beer night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

They do a thing on Wednesdays (I believe it is Weds) called "Old Man Beer Night", starts around 6 or 7 (I think). You can get cans of your old favorite beers (like Schlitz, Hamms, etc.) for $2..used to be cheaper.

Atmosphere is nothing special. But, service is good and prices are good.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank MisterFeedback
Frank M, Owner at Thirsty's, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thanks for writing a review. And thanks for acknowledging our food quality and great service!

Been to Thirsty's? Share your experiences!