“Awesome food, spectacular service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Duluth, Minnesota
“Awesome food, spectacular service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We are on vacation, and stopped by Philly Teds on advice of a friend. Not only are the sandwiches the best, the fries are hot and crispy, but the best part was the service. I have rarely ever encountered service that was as good as here! Thank you to Philly Teds, we will be back!!!!

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Local Lunch Hotspot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Hidden in a shopping plaza, this local gem never fails to impress. Best philly cheese steaks, ever, period. The service is excellent and Ted is awesome for running such a great little restaurant. You can call ahead to place your order and pick it up in about 10 minutes hot and fresh off the grill! Seating is limited, but if you stay, they will make sure you're taken care of. Be sure to ask for a punch card on your next visit!

• 3 of 5 stars
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A good selection of steak sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

A huge variety of steak subs. My go to steak sub shop before I go into work. They have a lot more to choose from, but I have only tried the steak. You can tell by all the traffic that they are well worth trying out.

Visited March 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Hidden Gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

At first look I drove past and said no! But after a few days went back to give it a try and we were beyond impressed! Philly Teds had one of the best sandwiches I have ever had! My family and I ate every bite of our sandwiches! What we really enjoyed was chatting with Philly Ted himself! Super nice guy! The only thing I need to do is send some KC BBQ sauce for my Chief Cheesesteak! Overall loved it and wish we had one in KC!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

if you like philly cheese steaks, be sure to try this! great service and food! prices are reasonable and fair.

Visited June 2013