“A good selection of steak sandwiches”
Review of Philly Ted's

Philly Ted's
Ranked #47 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 14, 2013

A huge variety of steak subs. My go to steak sub shop before I go into work. They have a lot more to choose from, but I have only tried the steak. You can tell by all the traffic that they are well worth trying out.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

At first look I drove past and said no! But after a few days went back to give it a try and we were beyond impressed! Philly Teds had one of the best sandwiches I have ever had! My family and I ate every bite of our sandwiches! What we really enjoyed was chatting with Philly Ted himself! Super nice guy! The only thing I need to do is send some KC BBQ sauce for my Chief Cheesesteak! Overall loved it and wish we had one in KC!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

if you like philly cheese steaks, be sure to try this! great service and food! prices are reasonable and fair.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Got the regular cheesesteak and it was awesome!!! I think next time I'll try the BBQ one cause I like a little more kick. They have so much variety! No matter how you like your cheesesteak, you will find one here. Also, their chili cheese fries are to die for!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We chose Philly Ted's because it was ranked #1. We were not disappointed! I was born and spent the 1st 6 yrs in Phila so I know what a good cheese steak should taste like. When I ordered I asked the woman how did they get the name of the restaurant and she pointed to Philly Ted. turns out he grew up in Phila and we knew the same places and shared lots of stories. He came out here in 2000 on D-Day and was celebrating his 13th year! He was never in the restaurant business but I guess he learned.They have a zillion kind of cheese and steaks and chicken steaks, all cut very small and placed in a home made roll (hoagie style). The sandwich was really enough for 2 so if you like the same thing, SHARE It! They also have Nathan hotdogs and hamburgers and even a veggie sandwich. We went around 11:30 and people started coming in and the phone was ringing off the hook. I highly recommend this place. Oh, he has the coolist signs!!!