“Killer!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Killer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The bread, the choices, Very delicious. I have been in many times and I love it. It is really not a family style place, but more of a place to hit on a lunch date or a casual outing. Cozy, clean, and well worth it, if you can't make it to Philadelphia for a Cheesesteak. Enjoy it, I have even bought 2 T shirts! Don't forget the Cheese Whiz!

Visited September 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Cheesesteak. Atmosphere Could Use Some Work...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My friends and I took a road trip to see Mount Rushmore recently. I knew that one of my friends had a thing for Philly Cheesesteaks, so I thought this would be a good place to try. I was wrong. It was so much more than good! The place had about twenty different kinds of cheesesteaks. There was something for everyone. If you like spicy food, they have it, if you like garlic, they have it. I got one with pepperoni and garlic. I was skeptical, but decided to try something new and I did not regret it. If I ever find myself in that area again, I will most definitely be eating at Philly Ted's! Oh, and when you walk in, it seems like it's just a counter where you order and then there's nowhere to sit, but if you go to the left of the counter there is actually seating back there.

Also, as a side note, this place has a challenge. I can't remember exactly what it is, but if you're into eating challenges, this one seemed (as I recall) quite difficult.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
rapid city, sd
“Good Cheesesteaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I recommend to call it in and take it to go, but its always good, hot, and filling. They have a nice selection of sandwiches on the menu, and if you call ahead they are really quick and have it ready when you arrive.

Visited September 2012
Olathe
“good prices for a good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Get a philly steak sandwich in lots of different ways. Onion rings are GREAT!!! Fries were average. If your a Coke fan though get a steak sandwich to go for there only pepsi there. Not much room to sit either but casino is attached.

Visited October 2012
Gillette, Wyoming, United States
“As Good As Philadelphia, PA Steak Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have traveled to Philadelphia, PA and at that time I had the best steak sandwich I've ever had. Then I moved out west. Philly Ted's is the best steak sandwich west of the Mississippi River!!! We travel 2 hours just to eat Philly Ted's from Gillette, Wyoming. Great prices and even better tasting. They make it anyway you want it and they have great service with smiling faces. You can sit and eat or you can call it in and pick it up. It's defiantly worth stopping for a bite to eat, ENJOY!!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Philly Ted's? Share your experiences!