“Can we say YUMMY!”

Ranked #53 of 273 Restaurants in Rapid City
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This place is fun, love reading the signs while we waited for our food. I have only eaten there 1 time, but I would go back, very filling and not too pricey!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Philly Ted's is just a little place tucked in a small strip mall in Rapid City. There are a few small tables tucked next to the kitchen and a couple of tables outside. They have the best steak sandwiches and at a good value. You get about a 12 inch sandwich for around $6, depending on the toppings you choose. They slice the beef fresh, very thinly and cook it to perfection. We had to stop back in to get a sandwich for the way home to Chicago because we craved the sandwiches our entire stay in the Mt. Rushmore area. Try Philly Ted's, you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

When we're in Rapid for lunch, unquestionably, Philly Ted's is our destination. When they say it's the best you'll have outside Philadelphia, I beg to differ, because I've been to Phillly and eaten cheesesteak there, and Ted's is EVERY BIT as good! The sandwich I like is MESSY and the only advice I could give would be to bring your own napkins, or wet naps like if you were eating ribs. Seating is limited, but they have a table/chair outside when the weather is cooperative. Ted's is terrific and even if you are just passing thru Rapid, it's just a few blocks south of I-90 at the LaCrosse St exit.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Sandwiches made fresh and from scratch to order as taught by the owner who is from Philly. Ted and his food are great!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Philly Ted's makes the best phillys ANYWHERE! They are so yummy and CHEESY! I have always received what I paid for; plus a little. They are definitely the best place to eat in this city!! I will never stop eating at Philly Ted's!!