First The hotel layout reminds me much of a Hilton or Hyatt plaza layout.
- The front desk was unbelievably nice. After 8 days of being on the road they certainly made my wife, myself, and our pets feel very welcome.
- Pet policy is very done very well as they don't mind you leaving them behind in your room as long as you leave a phone number behind.
- The rooms were nicely sized and were a perfect fit for larger luggage, with much more room to spare.
- As a Holiday Inn/Staybridge member I loved the "wheel game" upon check in. If you are a member you get a chance at winning a free: appetizer, dinner, or breakfast ($10 value). Such a great idea for a hotel. Was a great feeling to get something free after swiping my company travel card all day long for purchases.
- Breakfast. There is the option between a $10 breakfast bar or a purchased meal. We went with a meal that was about the same price and then instantly regretted it after seeing the portion. Breakfast and dinner are our two large meals on the road, so a sizable meal would be nice. Future guests, opt for the breakfast bar. The hotel management needs to raise room priced $5 and then include breakfast in the stay all together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you want to relax in luxury, site see, shop, or be entertained-the Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn is the place where first impressions are just the beginning. Legendary service, memorable events, extraordinary! You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as free high speed Internet, work center, plush towels and luxurious bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts right. You can take a dip in our pool or relax with a cool one at the Fountain Court Lounge. And when it s time to dine, we have your favorite dish in the Grille. Located only minutes from some of the most spectacular sites in the world including, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial, Wind Cave National Park, Badlands National Park, Crystal Cave National Monument and Crazy Horse Monument puts us in the center of all the attractions. In addition, to those sites, Sturgis home of the Sturgis Motorcycle Classic and Deadwood are also only minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rapid City - Rushmore Plaza Hotel Rapid City
- Rapid City Holiday Inn