“Not worth the price”

Ranked #45 of 48 Hotels in Rapid City
Reviewed December 2, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TLGM, operations manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The bed was comfortable and we were pleased with the amenities we used (coffee maker, hair dryer, cable). Our only complaint was that the breakfast area was not clean and there wasn't much food left at 9:45am. That would be our only complaint.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
TLGM, Operations manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Reviewed October 28, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TLGM, Operations manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Reviewed October 24, 2013

On the day I checked out of the hotel the system was down and I was told that once it was up I would be checked out. I guess the person at the front desk forgot to check me out and my credit card was charged for more days than I stayed. When I returned to the hotel to clarify this situation I was told that someone did stay in the room, therefore I asked for proof, the proof was the cleaning lady saying she cleaned the room and two receipts that have the signature of two different people that I do not know. While I stayed there I sent my brother to get a key forthe room but they denied it because his name was not in the reservation and I was told it was for my protection and I was OK with that. But when it came time to charge my credit card two different people were allowed to sign in my name, THANKS SO MUCH FOR MY PROTECTION!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Your reservations you had was due to a group you had staying with us and individual names were on the room even though you paid for them. We had made a deal with you in which you where discounted for a weekly rate instead of an individual day rate. It didn't matter if you stayed 5 days or 7 days the price was the same. We could have checked you out for staying only 5 days but it would have been more expensive.You were told this at time of check in.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 18, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TLGM, Operations manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Reviewed September 5, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TLGM, Operations manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013