“Excellent hotel and excellent value for our money.”

Days Inn Rapid City
Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Rapid City
Reviewed March 29, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lawrence S
Pam B, General Manager at Days Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Thomas S

Reviewed March 6, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Pam B, General Manager at Days Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Was a good, clean place to stay. Liked the pool area clean and comfortable and good breakfast items.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast! I am also glad you mentioned liking our pool area as we recently resurfaced both the pool and hot tub, giving them a shiny new appearance.
Thanks again for your review and we look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Pam B, General Manager at Days Inn Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I cannot remember my first stay at Days Inn, it has been about 6 years ago, my youngest daughter was about one and a half. I had taken a new position, and it required me to stay in Rapid City a couple times a month. From the beginning it was like coming home, not only was I treated well but my children were welcomed as if they owned the place. Through the years the hometel (as my children call it) has helped us heal from lots of things. I got MRSA in Sept. of 2009 and it was the staff at Days Inn that helped get me to the hospital and saved my life. My husband was shot in a home invasion in Nov. 2010 and the Days Inn was the first place we went when we were ready to leave our home and go somewhere as a family. My daughter was in a head on collision in Dec. 2012 and the Days Inn was where our family layed their heads many nights and was the first place my daughter swam after the accident. So I am not really sure how to say Thank You for taking such good care of us, but you are so much more than just a motel.
thanks
The Williams Family

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bridget A

Bridget,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so honored that we are your home away from home, or "hometel". It also pleases me that we have been able to provide your family comfort in your times of need. We consider your family a part of our family and as always, we look forward to your next visit!