“Excellent hotel and excellent value for our money.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Rapid City

Days Inn Rapid City
Ranked #11 of 53 Hotels in Rapid City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Rosebud
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Was a good, clean place to stay. Liked the pool area clean and comfortable and good breakfast items.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pam B, General Manager at Days Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast! I am also glad you mentioned liking our pool area as we recently resurfaced both the pool and hot tub, giving them a shiny new appearance.
Thanks again for your review and we look forward to accommodating you again in the future.
White River, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I cannot remember my first stay at Days Inn, it has been about 6 years ago, my youngest daughter was about one and a half. I had taken a new position, and it required me to stay in Rapid City a couple times a month. From the beginning it was like coming home, not only was I treated well but my children were welcomed as if they owned the place. Through the years the hometel (as my children call it) has helped us heal from lots of things. I got MRSA in Sept. of 2009 and it was the staff at Days Inn that helped get me to the hospital and saved my life. My husband was shot in a home invasion in Nov. 2010 and the Days Inn was the first place we went when we were ready to leave our home and go somewhere as a family. My daughter was in a head on collision in Dec. 2012 and the Days Inn was where our family layed their heads many nights and was the first place my daughter swam after the accident. So I am not really sure how to say Thank You for taking such good care of us, but you are so much more than just a motel.
thanks
The Williams Family

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Bridget A
Pam B, General Manager at Days Inn Rapid City, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Bridget,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so honored that we are your home away from home, or "hometel". It also pleases me that we have been able to provide your family comfort in your times of need. We consider your family a part of our family and as always, we look forward to your next visit!