Pierre Inn & Suites
$64
Quality Inn(Pierre)
$65
$74
Baymont by Wyndham Pierre(Pierre)(Great Value!)
$85
Travelocity
$86
$107
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Nasty rooom, no breakfast as advertised. Mold in the tub/shower. Blood and other stains on the bed spread, Carpet was absolutely disgusting. The couch was from anoter era far, far, in the past, as disgusting as the carpet. All other rooms in town were booked to capacity, so there was no other choice. Maid service is non exixtent, had to get clean towels from the desk at night. Our family booked 2 seperate rooms, both a pit of dispair.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Ed S
Reviewed July 31, 2010

It was 106 that day. Luckily I was in a first floor room because upstairs on that south side of the building, as I saw on the way to do laundry, was like a solar oven. The walkway was glassed in and even with windows open it was beyond belief. I don't know if anyone was staying up there but there was trash in bags and just here and there on the floor. I caught a mourning dove and released it out the window before its little brains were fried. My room had a bullet hole in the window that didn't open. The room was large and even had a recliner which was a first for me in a motel. It had a fridge and microwave. As with all the rooms I've had in SD, it was clean. The rooms on the other side had a much nicer setting with trees. It was convenient to a grocery store, restaurants, and downtown. It cost more than the Capitol Inn on the other side of town and wasn't as nice. If the Capitol Inn were full I would consider staying here but not otherwise.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank 23skiddoo
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Stayed one night and that was more than enough! The main sleeping area was alright but you sure didn't want to use the bathroom. It was filthy, the toilet hadn't been cleaned in who knows how long, there were dead and living bugs in the bathroom and the floor in the bathroom was filthy to the point I took my sandals in with me so I didn't have to touch the floor after my shower. I was very disappointed in this hotel. The staff was fine but the manager should check the work of his staff to be sure things are cleaned, he was not surprised when I told him the bathroom was filthy and had bugs in it. I wouldn't recommend staying there.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank grannynut
Reviewed August 5, 2007

I can't say enough about this place. My husband and I stay in alot of hotels during the year. We stayed last year and went back this year. We will continue to stay in this hotel as long as its around. Wonderul rooms and beds. We were met with a beer as well!! Very friendly people and terrific rates. Its the only hotel know of that goes DOWN in its rates for Sturgis. Horray to you!!!! Mimi & Tom, Wayzata, MN

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2007

Your courtesty and professional approach, made our stay in Pierre, SD more that it would have been without our contact with your establishment. The breakfast that you prepared and served for us, was a touch that I and my wife will talk about for a long time and we will refer anyone that travels your way to your refuge away from home. Thanks so much ..........Dave and Jo Ann

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)