“This hotel is average to nice. What it lacked in room space...”
Review of Days Inn Pierre

Days Inn Pierre
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Pierre
Reviewed December 30, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DodeJuelfs, Owner at Days Inn Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Coming in late & being very tired, the greeter went out of her way to help me get settled---even went out to my car to help me with my belongings, carrying them to my room. The assistance with this & other matters was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DodeJuelfs, Owner at Days Inn Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Hey there Connie! Thank you so.....very much for writing a great review about our Days Inn. It sounds like we took really good care of you, I'm always pleased to find out about our staff and what they do for our guests!! My husband and I have owned our hotel for almost 11 years, some of our staff have been with us for that long, they work very hard for us and are truly an extension of what we would do for our guests. Dallen and I know just how many choices you have for your over night lodging needs in the Pierre area, thank you for choosing us!!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The property is set up for hunters and their dogs. excellent accommodations, breakfast was excellent, and the rooms were great. The staff was very friendly and went above and beyond expectations.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DodeJuelfs, Owner at Days Inn Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Hi Alza! We'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I'm glad you found that we really LOVE our hunters and their 4 legged, furry workers! We try really hard to make things as nice as possible for people that hunt/fish in our area. I hope your dogs got some of my home made dog biscuits! You said we went above and beyond your expectations, that's just the way we do things here, it's normal for us! Our staff is so wonderful, they love the hunting season as much as my husband and I do! Hopefully the next time you're in our area and you need some over night lodging you'll come back to us, we would really appreciate it!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stay here once a month for business and it's ALWAYS AWESOME!!! The owners are so nice and friendly and I love the breakfast. Rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet and I always get a good night's sleep : )

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Sassafrass, thanks so....much for writing a GREAT review about our hotel!!! I'm glad you always have a good experience with us. We have such a wonderful staff and are very proud of them!! Our breakfast is one of the best in town along with our breakfast attendant (Margaret). I'm glad you find our rooms comfortable. Dallen and I know just how many choices you have in the Pierre area for your over night lodging needs.....Thank you for choosing us!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 14, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank David D
DodeJuelfs, Owner at Days Inn Pierre, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pierre
Baymont Inn & Suites Pierre
Holiday Inn Express Pierre/Fort Pierre
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 10 in Pierre

Been to Days Inn Pierre? Share your experiences!