“THE PROPERTY IS VERY CLEAN AND UPDATED. THE ENTIRE STAFF...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Pierre

Days Inn Pierre
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Pierre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stay here once a month for business and it's ALWAYS AWESOME!!! The owners are so nice and friendly and I love the breakfast. Rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet and I always get a good night's sleep : )

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DodeJuelfs, Owner at Days Inn Pierre, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Sassafrass, thanks so....much for writing a GREAT review about our hotel!!! I'm glad you always have a good experience with us. We have such a wonderful staff and are very proud of them!! Our breakfast is one of the best in town along with our breakfast attendant (Margaret). I'm glad you find our rooms comfortable. Dallen and I know just how many choices you have in the Pierre area for your over night lodging needs.....Thank you for choosing us!!!
loretto, minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

had a great stay, the staff is great, a big hats off to Tammy she makes great cookies.
every night on my return they have cookies for the guests.
Dallen the owner was a great guy to talk to at night or in the morning.
when I was there they had a area set up for the people to wash their motorcycles.
on the front patio they have a grill set up for guests to use also outside heaters & tiki torches.
the room was clean & comfortable, the breakfast area was very good, great choice of items, fruit, hard boiled eggs, breads, coffee, juices, waffles, biscuits & gravy,
stayed there a week & had no complaints. if in area again I will definitely stay there again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank chips99
DodeJuelfs, Owner at Days Inn Pierre, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Hi there Chips! Thanks so...much for writing a review about our hotel, we're very proud of it! We've owned the property almost 11 years. In that 11 years we've totally remodeled everything. We've torn out every wall, floor and ceiling and updated every room. Tammy just started with us about 4 months ago and she does a very nice job. Dallen is a great guy and LOVES to visit with our guests! We do have a grill outside with all the utensils and seasonings inside for all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I usually avoid this Brand, but when I'm traveling to Pierre and I'm solo, I've found this Days Inn to be a great stay. The rooms are tiny (a former Thrifty Scot) but have been kept up to date with good beds, plenty of pillows, flat screen TV, in room coffeemaker, modern phone and working wifi. Being solo, I don't mind the smaller room size. Breakfast is adequate and the hostess is friendly and helpful. You'll find plenty of construction workers, state government employees who travel to Pierre, and fishing and hunting parties.............but they're all polite and add to the experience. Great value.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Hey there! I hate to hear you generally avoid our brand, but need to thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us! Some of our rooms are very small, generally we try to sell those last, but they do get sold often by some of the web sites, unfortunately. We've actually torn out 2 of those rooms and made a really beautiful suite with 1 king bed and 2 full size. I'll let Margaret know that you enjoyed her in the breakfast area, she's been with us for 10 years, we love her! The next time you travel here we'll have a much larger breakfast with more items to choose from. Dallen and I know how many choices you have in the Pierre area for your over night needs thanks so.....much for choosing us!