“Go! Go! Go!”

Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Pierre
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are located 5 miles east of Pierre on Highway 34 overlooking beautiful Lake Sharpe. Great food in a casual atmosphere (we have sawdust on the floor). You might have to wait, but it's worth it!!
Nebraska USA
“Go! Go! Go!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I loved this place! I was in Pierre SD for a conf and started hearing about this place as the "best steaks in town"... The folks I went there with had eaten there the night prior and couldn't wait to go back. They actually gave me exactly what I ordered (e.g. No Texas toast please). Green beans were fresh and not floating in butter - yay! Service was good, sawdust on floor added floor - I ordered my sirloin steak medium but I think medium rare would have been better, just FYI. Go and enjoy!!

• Visited October 2012

Stamford, United Kingdom
“Best steak ever had .. Great atmosphere”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has it all if you are a tired tourist!.
Fabulous staff , help to create a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere.. Nothing is to much trouble.
The steak was best we have ever had , even Aberdeen Angus, so tender and tasty , cooked to perfection.
Saw dust on the floor was great finishing touch.
Noted the 'extras' you could buy like onions / fries etc were very reasonable, $1 for fries!!! In GB these can be really expensive.. Wish we had somewhere like this in England.

BEMIDJI
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had a huge cut of prime rib here taste was amazing, tender meat, just awesome. So much food for the money. Salad they bring you out the lettuce and you add what you want to it. Had a baked potato with my prime was an awesome pair. The guys I was with got their steaks and sides all on their big plate, me yeah I got my sides on the side and my plate was completely filled with the prime rib. I order prime rib all the time when I go out. This is the best I have ever had.

• Visited November 2011
South Dakota
“No Frills Steak”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Cattleman's uses excellent beef and if you want a good steak you can consistently find it here. Very casual. Menu offers mostly steak. Favorite of locals.

Visited July 2012
“Terrific!!!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I shared the porterhouse for two, and it was wonderful. I had the baked potato and he had the american fries. I stole a bite of them and I'm going to have to get those on our next trip.