“Best steak ever had .. Great atmosphere”

Cattleman's Club Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Pierre
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are located 5 miles east of Pierre on Highway 34 overlooking beautiful Lake Sharpe. Great food in a casual atmosphere (we have sawdust on the floor). You might have to wait, but it's worth it!!
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant has it all if you are a tired tourist!.
Fabulous staff , help to create a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere.. Nothing is to much trouble.
The steak was best we have ever had , even Aberdeen Angus, so tender and tasty , cooked to perfection.
Saw dust on the floor was great finishing touch.
Noted the 'extras' you could buy like onions / fries etc were very reasonable, $1 for fries!!! In GB these can be really expensive.. Wish we had somewhere like this in England.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had a huge cut of prime rib here taste was amazing, tender meat, just awesome. So much food for the money. Salad they bring you out the lettuce and you add what you want to it. Had a baked potato with my prime was an awesome pair. The guys I was with got their steaks and sides all on their big plate, me yeah I got my sides on the side and my plate was completely filled with the prime rib. I order prime rib all the time when I go out. This is the best I have ever had.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Cattleman's uses excellent beef and if you want a good steak you can consistently find it here. Very casual. Menu offers mostly steak. Favorite of locals.

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I shared the porterhouse for two, and it was wonderful. I had the baked potato and he had the american fries. I stole a bite of them and I'm going to have to get those on our next trip.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Excellent value and the food is delicious but my favorite thing is the fabulous view of the Missouri River and the bluffs overlooking it. I visit here every time I'm in Pierre. Highly recommended.