“Typical sports bar, but better than average food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jake's Good Times Place
Ranked #26 of 39 Restaurants in Pierre
Cuisines: American
Pierre, South Dakota
“Typical sports bar, but better than average food”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Good food, good service, large portions. If you like this kind of atmosphere, its great. @ areas to sit, bar and/or dining area. Regardless of where you sit, a bit on the noisy side. Local favorite and with the hunting/fishing crowd.

Visited September 2013

Pierre, South Dakota
“I won't be back”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've been to Jakes a few times and always had poor service. The last time I ate at Jakes it took 50 minutes to receive the food. What was frustrating is seeing other customers who arrive after I did and were served before me. (I had a hamburger so it wasn't something special). There staff were rude when I asked when the food was going to arrive. There are much better places I'll go to. Bubba Ray's has great burgers and fries, Cattleman's has the best stakes around. Both have better service too. It's amazing how much difference a good waitress can make on an establishment.

Visited August 2012