“Excellent hotel after a long journey”

ClubHouse Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Pierre
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed there en route to the Black Hills from Winnipeg.
Couldn't fault the hotel. Clean, very comfortable room and excellent breakfast.
Kids loved the swimming pool, which was very warm (air and water) with plenty of areas to sit and watch them.
Exercise room is well equipped and makes up for the fact that the swimming pool is for play only and not exercise.

Room Tip: Some ground floor rooms have the option of being able to park right outside (very handy with kids, l...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Rebecca M, Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. We strive to provide each guest with a home away from home experience. Nothing is more satisfying than to know we have achieved our goal. We hope to have the opportunity to again welcome you back on your next trip through South Dakota.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

First time we stayed here. Good layout but the air was made alot of noise. Bring your earplugs. Staff was nice. Restaurant was average. It is convenient to have a bar and restaurant in the hotel. Great location.

• Stayed: August 2012
Rebecca M, Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing your past stay; Our goal is to provide everyone with a relaxing and comfortable stay and I am sorry you had to experience a noisy heater. I do hope the problem was reported - thank you for bringing it to my attention.. We hope to see you again so we can turn this negative into a positive.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Room was great. Bed was comfortable. Service was good. Had dinner in their restaurant and it was delicious. I did have a ground floor room and it was very windy. My room did have a draft because of the outside entry door. Breakfast was a typical free continental. No complaints. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank J J
Rebecca M, Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

thank you for sharing your experience with us; I will have our Maintenance Engineer check out all the doors to make sure there are no drafts. I look for ward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Pierre.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Stayed at this hotel with my family and friends for 2 nights and it was great!!! Perfect pool area for the younger kids and good "hotel" breakfast featuring waffles, biscuits & gravy, muffins, etc. Rooms were very clean and spacious and very nice decor.....beds were very comfortable. Hotel lobby is very nice and front desk staff very friendly. We didn't eat in the restaurant but our friends did and said it was very good. Would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SturgisTraveler
Rebecca M, General Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us ! ; I am happy you enjoyed your stay and the kids had fun in the pool; I hope to get the opportunity to again welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

There's a reason why Travelocity rates this new hotel #1 in Pierre. Spacious rooms, outlets everywhere, elevators, good Internet, good breakfast, nice pool area. Helpful staff. Wonderful! Will stay again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mark B
Rebecca M, Manager at ClubHouse Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful compliments; I cannot wait to share them with the staff. I look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Pierre.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

After working in Rose Bud, this hotel was like an Oasis. I have stayed here twice now and have loved this place!!! Great staff, clean, spacious rooms, awesome beds. I wish I was working Pierre so I could actually stay in this hotel for more than one night. If you are on the first floor you can even get a suite with an additional door leading to the parking lot so you can park your car right outside your door. The restaurant attached is great Italian food with awesome service. Will stay here again everytime I am in town!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AppsMan3

Thank you so much for the wonderful Compliments ! I appreciate you sharing them with us and others. I look forward to meeting you on your next trip through Pierre.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Lovely reception area and beautiful rooms. Staff was wonderful! The kids really enjoyed the pool. The pool is geared towards small children. 10 inches at the shallow end and 3 feet at the deep end. Fun slides. Staff was accomodating and our over-all experience was FUN!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us; I am happy you enjoyed your stay and the kids had fun in the pool; I hope to get the opportunity to again welcome you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pierre
Baymont Inn & Suites Pierre
Holiday Inn Express Pierre/Fort Pierre
Governor's Inn - Pierre
Governor's Inn - Pierre
#5 of 10 in Pierre

Been to ClubHouse Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!