“Yummy Noodles”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Quaint, cozy, delicious pasta. The atmosphere was very pleasant and welcoming. I wouldn't say traditional italian, but the food was very delicious

Date of visit: November 2012

Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is hands down the best place to eat in Pierre. I always take advantage of eating here every time I am in town. Every meal I have ever eaten here has been OUTSTANDING and the service has been tremendous.

Date of visit: October 2012
1  Thank SDguest
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This restaurant was in our AAA travel guide and was within walking distance of our hotel. It is larger than it appears from the street. There were MANY locals in the place, and the waitress told us they gather each Saturday evening for dinner and a hello. The portions were HUGE and made to order. No skimping on ingredients! My only complaint was that I wish there had a been a smaller portion of pasta and that the salad had not been an additional cost. There is a nice wine selection as well as a nice dessert selection.

Date of visit: September 2012
2  Thank retiredandlovingit07
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Family-owned and run Italian restaurant with good food and upbeat atmosphere. Locals love to go there.

Date of visit: June 2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great food at a great price. I've eaten here several times, always on business. The service was excellent. Staff had no issues with giving us separate checks. The decor and atmosphere are charming.

Date of visit: August 2012

Been to La Minestra? Share your experiences!