“Bad Weather ”

Days Inn Chamberlain/Oacoma
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Oacoma
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We got had to stop driving due to zero visibility and the interstate had closed near Rapid City...we chose this hotel because it gives truck drivers a discount. It was a nice clean standard room...friendly staff and if u have a bathing suit they have a nice indoor pool and hot tub. If I ever needed a room in this area I would stay there.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Good, I had a good time there. The hot tub had high chlorine in it and was kind of stuff to breath around it, but it was the right temperature. The shower drain couldn't keep up with the shower, other than those two minor things it was a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We booked this on-line, and while the room was clean, it was noisy, very small, and we would never stay there again. Too much money for what we got. Nice folks, polite and helpful. The breakfast was minimal.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

my family and I were late arriving and just wanted a place to crash for the evening, so I chose the cheapest room on this strip of hotels. my wife and daughter were a little less pleased at the cleanliness of the place but it did fit the need for a place to crash.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed there during a deer hunting trip with my son, two grandsons and one nephew. If I couold rate the value beyond excellent, I would do so. I really appreciated the Veterans rates. If I knew the deer hunting season dates for 2014, I would have booked the rooms at checkout. We may return in the next week to finish hunting. If so, we will stay there again. Staff was very accomodating by opening breakfast early so deer hunters could get out early. We appreciate that very much. Thank you

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 4, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oacoma
Quality Inn
Baymont Inn & Suites Oacoma
Cedar Shore Resort
Cedar Shore Resort
#4 of 6 in Oacoma

Been to Days Inn Chamberlain/Oacoma? Share your experiences!