Hampton Inn by Hilton North Sioux City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Super 8 North Sioux City(North Sioux City)
View Hotel
Red Carpet Inn & Suites(North Sioux City)
View Hotel
Days Inn North Sioux City(North Sioux City)
View Hotel
Regency Inn(South Sioux City)
View Hotel
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast isoatmealfresh fruitnice hotelquiet locationwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripoff the highwaywe've stayedparking lotrooms are cleanone night stayexcellent staygas stationhot tubgreat roomgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Okay, so I wasn't sure I wanted to even go to Sioux City, but given that everything closer to Vermillion was full, I fell back on one of my favorite hotel options - The Hampton Inn. This was a great choice! The room was comfortable, the bed was uber-comfortable, the internet was free, bathroom stocked and clean. Everything I needed to seriously crash after a long flight and a long day. The front desk comped me a bottle of water, which I appreciated. And the next morning even though I had to leave before their breakfast started, the staff let me help myself to some cereal and fruit, and they hurried up and got the java brewing. How divine! I recommend this property if you're in this neck of the woods!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
estevenson, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Thank you very much, we truly enjoy hearing about our guests experiences and will share with our entire team. Hope to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

Stayed one night in while traveling on vacation. Hotel placed us in a room on the 1st floor which was convenient for our one night stay. Very clean and up-to-date bathrooms. Wished there was a frig. Average Hampton Inn breakfast. Would stay there again if passing through. Also, only two gas stations at this exit and a McDonalds, not much else.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn while staying the Sioux City area we truly appreciate your business and value your comments. There are a few dinig choices in our area and we will be delighted to offer you suggestion on your next stay, just let us know what you need and we will do our best for you!

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I used to be a regular here in 2006 - I was extremely pleased by the service I obtained at the Hampton Inn. Courteous Staff, Clean rooms and proximity to the I-29 made it worthwhile to stay here.
Strongly recommended!!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
estevenson, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2011

Thank you for your comments regarding your stays with our hotel, we truly appreciate your business and your comments.
Hope to see you back in Siouxland soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2011

We stayed the 1st week-end in June. There was flooding in the area. They were so nice to all the "locals' staying there. (they had been evacuated from their homes).
Our room was awesome! Loved the in room whirlpool! Can't think of one negative thing to write! It was perfect...so clean and quiet and comfortable!!

Room Tip: If you have time to relax...get a whirpool room!!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
estevenson, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton North Sioux City, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2011

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn on your recent stay in North Sioux City. We appreciate your comments and will be delighted to share them with our entire hotel team. Your business is very important to us and we hope to see you again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed January 12, 2011

Our first overnight stay on our holiday, right off the interstate, had everything, newer place, comfortable bed, clean, fridge, micro, internet, lots of towels, very good complete breakfast. We were very happy with our stay.
Staff was courteous.
I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple