“Cool and quirky”

Porter Sculpture Park
Reviewed June 24, 2012

If you're into unusual and clever art, check out Wayne's world. The Egyptan longhorn is what got us...we saw it while driving on I-90 in SD. We thought it was a ranch, then my wife the the sign. We spent about taking amazing pictures and chatting with Wayne, the artist. He really is gifted, and we loved his outlook on life. I highly recommend stopping to check it out.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

We saw this from the road and thought why not! At $6 a person - I wasn't sure if it was worth it. But since we had pulled in and needed a walk - why not? We found complete weirdness. no lies. I don't get art and I didn't get this... but it was a great walk into someone's idea of creative!

1  Thank TravelingSarahC
Reviewed June 27, 2010

Stopped by with my family after seeing the giant bull's head on the horizon. Pulled down the dirt road right off the interstate and met the sculptor - Wayne Porter. He has composed about 25 interesting figures from old farm implements and car parts. Wayne toured us through the fields, sharing his insights on life, and the history of his works dating back to 1983. My sons are 14 and 16, and enjoyed the experience as much as we did.