“There's a reason prime is in its name - prime rib.”

The Grand Oasis Prime Dining
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Mobridge
Cuisines: American
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
“There's a reason prime is in its name - prime rib.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My husband had the prime rib and was quite satisfied. I had the walleye. Even though the town bills itself as Walleye Capitol, I was told my fish came from Canada. If I had caught one in the area, they would have cooked it for me. Good veggie side dishes. We had window table to see the lake. The wild rice soup was very good.
We had their breakfast buffet the next morning. Fairly ordinary, bacon, eggs, potatoes....but the caramel rolls were tasty.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Julie K

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Good Food - Good Service”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had the prime rib which was great and a good value. Service was good and included a salad bar with desert. I did notice the local law enforcement enjoying their meal which is always a great sign of good food!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank PJPAS36
“Great food and service with a small town vibe.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We ate here after dining at the Grand River Casino restaurant the night before. We wished we had eaten here our whole trip! We are picky steak eaters, ordered the prime rib and it was delicious and a great deal with sides, soup, and salad. Plus the gigantic stuffed elk and big fish made great photo ops. Awesome view of the water. Exactly what we are looking for-came back for breakfast the next morning!

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Evapickeral
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Great food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We waited a little long on the last day, but the other days we had fast service and great food, plus it's owned and operated by Fil-Am.

Visited May 2013
5 Thank MundaneTraveler
Janesville
“Oh The Prime Rib”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We were stuck in Mobridge for business and I'm glad we were. I really like having a restaurant next door to where we're staying. We were not expecting much being stuck in a snowstorm in a small town but we were pleasantly surprised. The grand Oasis had some of the best prime rib that I have had in a long time. My wife & I like our prime just warmed through and it was perfect. It had a nice seasoned crust around the outside and it was cooked to perfection. Red through out but hot through out. I gotta figure out how they do it.

• Visited April 2013