Super 8 Mitchell
$81
Thunderbird Lodge Mitchell(Mitchell)(Great Value!)
$66
Priceline
Coachlight Motel(Mitchell)(Great Value!)
$56
Orbitz.com
All reviewsking roomnice stayroad tripfree breakfastfirst floorbed was comfortablefrigratesdogpetinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We checked into our room, I had a discount coupon so I thought we were off to a good start. The room smelt like septic in the bathroom and around the tub an toliet it was stained and dirty looking! No fridge no Microwave, the hot tub was only 94 and the pool chemicals were so strong they discolored my swim suit (that is not new, but is not purple anymore!) To top it off the front desk person came into our room at 12:30 am! She later told me that she was trying to see if the room was booked?!? After a complaint to this hotel they said I should have locked the door from the inside...so I guess its my fault?! Ok breakfast. I will never waste my money again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Friendly staff and very accommodating with everything. Great rates, we have stayed their twice on our way to Custer. Close to the highway and many restaurants. Quiet and clean and very reasonable rates. Would stop there again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Took my wife of 8 years on a suprise date 50 miles from home, gave her a rose, took her bowling, had a few drinks, went out for supper then back to the Suite which was very nice at a good price; I'm sure we will be back for another suprise date or just a little road trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Ron D, Manager at Super 8 Mitchell, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thanks for your comments on TripAdvisor. We can't wait to see you the next time you just need to get away and enjoy yourself.