“a good nights sleep”

Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Mitchell
Reviewed March 3, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I and our 3 young kids stayed here. We stayed in the 2-bedroom King Suite. Basically it was a conjoining room. But I enjoyed the fact that the kids had there own room and tv and bathroom and we had ours. The space was great! The facility had 2 pools and 2 hot tubs and mini golf. So there was plenty to do with young kids with lots of energy! The complementary breakfast was great as well! We really liked that checkout wasn't until Noon! It gave us plenty of time to eat breakfast, Swim some more and get ready for check-out without feeling rushed! We will be staying here again in the future! The only negative thing I have to say is..The hotel is a little outdated, but That wasn't a big deal!

Room Tip: Our Room(S) had outside access, so that was helpful with the weather being cold.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was on business for 5 days in Mitchell. The front desk staff was great, I was able to check in early very nice room, quiet and great internet service. great hot breakfast bar each morning. Happy hour in Shay's restaurant and pub with $2 drafts and $5 specials. I will stay here again. Price was excellent!.

Room Tip: During the week nice to have a room connected to the pool and spa for relaxing.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed December 23, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed November 30, 2013

The service I received while staying at the Ramada was great!! When we checked in the lady at the front desk greeted us with a smile and directed us in the right direction to our room! Upon arriving at our room, we couldn't get the door to open so we went back to the desk to ask for help. Not only did the lady seem just as friendly as she did when we checked in, but also eager to help us with this issue by walking with us down to our room. The room was very comfortable and nice. It was also very accommodating since we had our pet with. We had one of the rooms that had an outside entrance door. This made letting our dog out in the morning very easy. This hotel also has a great variety of things to do! When we stayed we played mini golf, ate at Shay's (the food there is great!!), and also sat in the hot tub. The last thing I enjoyed the most was the breakfast in the morning! I loved the fact it wasn't just your average toast and cereal! The breakfast included anything and everything from eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereal, donuts and everything else anyone could want and once again the breakfast staff was great! If I return to Mitchell I will return to the Ramada!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Maddi T
Reviewed November 24, 2013

■ The service I experienced was exactly what I expected from Ramada.
■ I liked the room, it was very comfortable.
■ The location was right on the highway by all stores & amenities enjoyable.
■ What I liked best was the chef cooking omlettes & least was same omlettes
again the next day (no variety).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Checked in about 3 hours early after we called in advance to see if it was possible, got checked in and went in the room and the room was amazing! We just got married and our room had a hot tub in it, a king bed, and a second bedroom with a pull out couch.. Didn't really need the extra bedroom but it was great for extra space, both rooms extremely clean and up to my wives standards! We walked in the room, did our "Hotel Cleanliness Test" searching for dust, hairs, anything, and we couldn't find anything! House keeping was really on top of things, speaking of house keeping I met one of the ladies in the hallway and she gave me extra makeup removers for my wife, she politely asked if there was anything she could get us and to enjoy or stay. 20 minutes after check in the front desk clerk called and asked if everything was up to satisfaction which it was! We headed to the bar which was great because most hotels do not have a bar inside, but there is a bar and a lounge, the bartender knew his drinks and had out specialty drinks made FAST! Prices seemed reasonable and the bartender was great. We just so happened to stay on a Wednesday and it was wing Wednesday, which meant wings were 50 cents a wing, we had at least 1 of every kind to try them all and then buffalo hot wings! They were probably the best wings we have ever had! Kudos to the kitchen staff! So after dinner we played a game of mini golf, then swam, then back to our room we went where we enjoyed our hot tub! In the morning rather then regular continental breakfast the chef cooked Omelets and french toast with the regular continental breakfast! Breakfast was great, our room was great, the rate was wonderful, guest staff was EXTRAORDINARY very helpful! we WILL recommend The Ramada Inn to anyone looking for a place to stay in Mitchell for the night or a weekend get away!!! Fun Relaxing and just a Great Time!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 184 was very quiet and it was poolside!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple