“everything is right there”

Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Mitchell
Yankton, South Dakota
“everything is right there”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I seem to end up staying in Mitchell a couple of times a year for family events, or chasing kids sporting events. I had not stayed there for at least 10-15 years. I had a bad experience last winter at my usual hotel in Mitchell, i was in a bad mood, and figured i would spend the extra bucks so the kids would be happy. the service has been stellar both times we have been there. they actually remembered us from the sports tournament the last time we were there. pool is huge, hottub is nice, they have a 9 whole mini golf course that comes with the room. large open area for family gatherings. nice sports bar. very easy access off the interstate, has 3 gas stations on the other corners of the intersections. i am going back in a couple of weeks, and already have reservations. we have had no trouble with bugs, or filth of any kind. it does have some age, but the place is clean and very friendly!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Bismarck
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have been travelling for a living for 35 years. I have stayed in everything from terrible to five star. This room(ground floor) was charged at $ 138.00 and was a $ 70.00 room at best. I kiiled crickets and hard shell bugs on the bed and bathroom floor for 5 days. There was a crack in the outside door jam large enough for mice and a field of uncut sileage right next door. I did not receive any maid service the last day, so I went to the desk for hand towels and coffee. I Got a coffee cup from the bar. Poor management !
I am not a mean spirited individual. This is the first survey I have responded to in my life regarding a Hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Rebecca K, General Manager at Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize about your recent stay being unsatisfactory. The room you occupied during your stay had a door to the outside and inside. If maid service is needed, the door on the inside needs to be unlocked. At the Ramada Mitchell, we strive to make every guest feel at home. I hope you return when in the area and give us another chance. Thank you.

Travelers are raving about these Mitchell hotels

Travelers also viewed these Mitchell hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mitchell
#7 of 18 in Mitchell
Super 8 Mitchell
Super 8 Mitchell
#11 of 18 in Mitchell

Been to Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center

Property: Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center
Address: 1525 W Havens Ave, Mitchell, SD 57301-4104
Location: United States > South Dakota > Mitchell
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Mitchell
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Mitchell Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Mitchell Hotel Mitchell