“Terrible customer service”

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Mitchell
Cadott, Wisconsin
“Terrible customer service”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Received a phone call at 6:15 pm on night of check-in that our room was not available. Didn't have any other rooms for our famil and didn't offer to help at all other than to give us phone nber for another hotel! I booked in February!!!

Stayed August 2013
2 Thank freedm

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great Staff! The girl at the front desk "Summer" she booked a reservation for us at our next stop in Rapid City. She didnt have to do that but did, also she was very informative about places in Mitchell and the hotel, very polite and checked us in lightning fast! I would recommend staying here ANYTIME! The rooms were very clean and the staff was just out of this world awesome! Thank you Quality Inn for a great stay!

Room Tip: Rooms closest to the pools werent even loud! we were in the room right next to the pool there was a...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank sabrina w
Seneca, Missouri
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Everything was Great! The room was big, beautiful and clean as was the entire hotel. Staff was super friendly, pool was great! They also have a sauna and hit tub. Great breakfast... I will definitely stay there any time we are back in the area :)

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Andrea M
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is an average hotel. Nothing fancy. The room was fine, a bit outdated, but at least it was clean. Because the hotel selection in Mitchell is limited they can get away with charging $75+ a night. If it was in a bigger city, I would never have paid that price for this hotel. If you are looking for a place to just sleep and then head out again, this should meet your needs.

1 Thank Michelle5757
Youngstown, Ohio
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is an older building and it is in need of some refurbishing. However, there were no major problems, and the price, $79, was resonable. Breakfast was fine and the service was very good, but breakfast ended at 9 a.m., pretty early, especially on a Sunday morning.

1 Thank Tomand
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed here on a Saturday night. This was my first time and will be my last time stayiing at a Quality Inn. I choose this motel because it was easily accessible off of I90. For the higher price that I paid for this motel, $120, over the others in the area, I would have expected a higher quality place. There are two floors and no elevator which is important to know if you have difficulty walking up stairs. I had a knee injury and the clerk told me "you look healthy" when I questioned being on second floor with no elevator and needed to carry my luggage up the stairs. Didn't impress me. The beds were comfortable, but the room was humid as the air conditioners are wall units. The bathroom sink was extremely low even for a 5 foot tall person such as myself. I couldn't imagine the backache my 6 foot husband would have stooping over to wash up if he had travelled with me on this trip. The breakfast was OK. The basic waffles, biscuits/gravy and cereal.

Room Tip: No elevators
1 Thank abc123sch00lteacher
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The room is very well decorated, with rich colors and high quality appliances and furnishings. The room was very clean (room 209). This is also the only hotel I've been to that uses fabric softner in all of the towels. The bed was so comfortable I had to investigate what was all there. The matress was a Sealy Madura bought in January 2012, there was a down pillow top mattress cover. The bathroom was very clean, the pool and hot tub were nice. The one drawback is that there is no elevator. The morning breakfast was good as far as continental breakfasts are concerned. The gentlemen working the front desk (owners?) were very courteous and helpful as well as nice. Overall this is a very impressive place, and the price I paid was far lower then the rest for the same night (I paid $77 for a double room). Thanks for a nice stay.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so if you have physical limitations stick to the first floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family