“Food is grea”

Culver's
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I like Culvers. They have a nice menu. They offer enough variety. Prices are very good. Great family place.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Best place in Mitchell, SD, to eat! Excellent food, service, value & atmosphere! And the location is great, too!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This restaurant is very clean and the personnel are most cordial. Our food order was prepared in a timely manner and we would love to eat here again.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

On my cross-country trip I made the mistake of not stopping at Culver's at every opportunity in traveling through the mid-west. I did stop once at the Culver's in Mitchell, SD and it was packed! And for good reason: the staff was friendly (I was greeted by the manager who interrupted his conversation with 2 local ladies to say hello to me!) and the food was great (I had the Culver's Deluxe basket). Culver's stock-in-trade is the freshness of their ingredients (no frozen beef) and I can confirm their burgers and fries are not like any I've had at the national chains. Congrats to Mitchell's Culver's on maintaining such high quality and service.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

If you have celiac disease, this place will re-glove and get all new spatulas to handle your meal. They were fantastic, and the food is out of this world! Best frozen custard, and the "butter burgers" are the best!

2  Thank Sonia719

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!