“First time at Culver's”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Connecticut
“First time at Culver's”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

On my cross-country trip I made the mistake of not stopping at Culver's at every opportunity in traveling through the mid-west. I did stop once at the Culver's in Mitchell, SD and it was packed! And for good reason: the staff was friendly (I was greeted by the manager who interrupted his conversation with 2 local ladies to say hello to me!) and the food was great (I had the Culver's Deluxe basket). Culver's stock-in-trade is the freshness of their ingredients (no frozen beef) and I can confirm their burgers and fries are not like any I've had at the national chains. Congrats to Mitchell's Culver's on maintaining such high quality and service.

Visited August 2012

Woodbridge, Virginia
“Gluten-free friendly!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

If you have celiac disease, this place will re-glove and get all new spatulas to handle your meal. They were fantastic, and the food is out of this world! Best frozen custard, and the "butter burgers" are the best!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Sonia719
Olathe, Kansas
“Standard Culver's fare.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The food and service were well done, as we've come to expect for Culver's, a good fast-food restaurant.

Visited June 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great burgers, disappointing 'concrete'.”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We don't have Culvers where I lived so I thought I'd try them while I was in Mitchell. The bacon double was very tasty. The concrete, which by any other name is a McFlurry, was melting as soon as we got it. Fine, though.

• Visited June 2012
Midland, Georgia
“It is Culvers.”
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

There are not many options in Mitchell for fast food - McDonalds, Burger King, taco Bell, Taco Johns. It is very busy for lunch.

1 Thank Newamica

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!