“Favorite.Restaurant.Ever.”

Twin Dragon
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I love this place. It is a small family run business that serves great food. We have been to the restaurant numerous times over many years and have only had great food. The prices are low, too low for the high quality and great tasting food.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Twin Dragon has good Chinese food with excellent service. Highly recommended!
Chinese food is my favorite, so I eat quite a bit of it as I travel around the country. Twin Dragon had offerings that were different and delicious.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Food was good and typical for a run of the mill chinese restaurant. Great alternative to fast food. Service was good. Price was just ok.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

As my fiancé and I came in, the restaurant seemed like a typical Chinese restaurant. We were seated within 3 minutes and handed two menus. Everything started well, but I couldn't say the same thing by the end of the visit.

I immediately noticed that the choice of music was pop. The fact that they didn't play typical traditional Chinese music destroyed the entire atmosphere. Honestly, I don't want to listen to songs about sex, doing drugs and overdosing on alcohol while I eat.

When we ordered our food the waitress did not know what the special was and had to yell out across the room to a co worker to ask about the special. We ordered 6 crab rangoons for 4 dollars. They were the worst rangoons I ever had. They were tiny and meatless.

Our entrees came out pretty quickly. I ordered the kong pao shrimp special and my fiancé ordered the sweet and sour chicken. The chicken tasted pretty good, the shrimp plate was below par. I also had wonton soup, but all that was in it was two wontons and a few pieces of green onion.

As for drinks... Its kind of hard to mess up a can of soda so no complaints there, but we also each got a glass of water. Our first refills of water were room temperature. I also ordered hot tea and it was not hot enough.

As for the cleanliness of the restaurant, it needed a little work. The walls by the booths were dirty, but at least my fiancé says the girls bathoom was clean.

We payed just over $20 for our meals. Overall, I would say this restaurant is a little worse than an average Chinese restaurant. I will not eat there again most likely.

1  Thank Mraybresee
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Very reasonable price. I had the special kung pao chicken listed on the white board as you entered. It was $8.50 for soup, appetizer and entree, All was above average chinese.

Been to Twin Dragon? Share your experiences!