“Yum!”

Corona Village
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great meal!! I'm a vegetarian and usually struggle to find a decent/passable meal in Mitchell when I visit. I'm thrilled to find Corona Village! Great food (loved the guac!) and the service was fantastic! Can't wait to visit again!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

One would not normally expect to find a good Mexican restaurant in South Dakota. However, after reading previous TripAdvisor reviews, we decided to give it a try. The margarita's were very good, and the food was excellent. It is quite popular with the locals. I would highly recommend making a stop there while visiting Mitchell.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Good food and lots of it. Nice, clean with friendly wait staff and efficient service. We had the special Margarita (three top shelf tequilas) It came in a martini shaker and was filled to the top. It held at least three regular size drinks and was delicious! Huge menu so lots to choose from.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Everyone was raving about how good this place was and the reviews led me to believe that as well. However, it was just "ok" for me. Both the food and drinks. I had a top-shelf margarita that didn't even taste as good as one I could make myself at home and my food was nothing special either. Possibly I am spoiled by the amazing Mexican food that I have access to on the west coast. I probably wouldn't eat here again unless I was in a group and out numbered on the matter.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We showed up here mid afternoon and the place was packed. The service was amazing and the margaritas... O the margs! The food is equally as delicious and the baskets of chips just keep coming. If you've read my other reviews you know I'm looking out for Gluten Free options. This was no different. Plenty of great options for our GF friends.

1  Thank beaujarman