“Come Hungry” 4 of 5 bubbles

Corona Village
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oak Harbor,OH
“Come Hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Good food and lots of it. Nice, clean with friendly wait staff and efficient service. We had the special Margarita (three top shelf tequilas) It came in a martini shaker and was filled to the top. It held at least three regular size drinks and was delicious! Huge menu so lots to choose from.

• Visited September 2013

Washington
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Everyone was raving about how good this place was and the reviews led me to believe that as well. However, it was just "ok" for me. Both the food and drinks. I had a top-shelf margarita that didn't even taste as good as one I could make myself at home and my food was nothing special either. Possibly I am spoiled by the amazing Mexican food that I have access to on the west coast. I probably wouldn't eat here again unless I was in a group and out numbered on the matter.

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Great mexican in the middle of No Where, USA.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We showed up here mid afternoon and the place was packed. The service was amazing and the margaritas... O the margs! The food is equally as delicious and the baskets of chips just keep coming. If you've read my other reviews you know I'm looking out for Gluten Free options. This was no different. Plenty of great options for our GF friends.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank beaujarman
Hampton, Georgia
“The reviews were correct”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were spending the night in Mitchell and decided to check Trip Advisor for recommendations. Corona Village turned up highly recommended so off we went. Wow, the restaurant was really nicely decorated, clean, staff was pleasant, and most of all, the food was great. All three of us were well-pleased with our entree; the chips and salsa were great, and my wife had a Margarita and was well pleased.

Don't miss the cool tile work in the restrooms.

• Visited August 2013
Mitchell, South Dakota
“Here is where you want to eat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere and the friendliest service around. We had a nacho plate and it was awesome!! The margaritas are great too.

• Visited August 2013