“The food is so good!”

Corona Village
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have eaten here many times and it is always delicious. You get more food than you can possibly eat for a great price. They make awesome drinks also! The service is always top notch.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant, good value for your money. Large portions of food and friendly staff.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Shrimp & scallops in a white sauce seasoned with jalepeno chili, cilantro & other seasoning was superb. Probably the best marguerites ever. Service was great. A real treat

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was passing through Mitchell, not expecting much from one more Mexican restaurant in the Midwest. The went far beyond my expectations: a delicious pork carnitas molcateje really cheered me up after a long day on the road. Service was very friendly and the server was eager to make sure I had what I wanted.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I work here and I still haven't gotten tired of the food. I work as a hostess here and it is the town favorite by far. I constantly get raving reviews from customers, and I can't blame them. It really is awesome. I've seen reviews, and there are a couple things I'd like to add. The "ground chicken" quesadilla is shredded chicken, as common in most quesadillas, but you can also get it with the fajita chicken meat if you like :) My one recommendation? DON'T ORDER A COMBO. Ordering anything basic such as a taco, burrito, enchilada.. A total waste. Order the Fiesta Asada, Mariscos Cabo Blanco, or Arroz Con Pollo, Steak Guisado. Pollo Con Espinacas. TRUST ME, order something that's more traditional Mexican. There's so much on the menu that I'm still trying everything, and even though I'm the whitest of white-girls. I love it all.

Been to Corona Village? Share your experiences!