“Things I did not expect”
Review of Corona Village

Corona Village
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: Mexican
Chicago, Illinois
“Things I did not expect”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I never would have thought I would have a great Mexican Dinenr in Mitchell, SD, but I guess you never know. We went based on yelp reviews. The food was fresh, made to order and just delicious. My friend had the Veggie Fajitas with tons of fresh vegetables. The complementary dessert was a nice treat. Dinner for 5 of us was $55 with a generous tip.

Visited August 2012

Mitchell, South Dakota
“Best Food and Service in Mitchell”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Anytime I have company in town - We go here. The food is amazing. The service is impeccable. I have NEVER had a bad experience. I highly recommend the Corona Burrito. The margaritas are fantastic. Fresh salsa with the chips! I could go on and on. Bottom Line: Go there!

• Visited July 2012
USA
“Good Eating”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We enjoyed our dinners very much. Can't tell you what I ate, but it was delicious and different from my usual Mexican restaurant fare. Highly recommended!

• Visited August 2012
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“So good, the picture is now my husband's screen saver!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stopped in for dinner after looking at menus at other locations... There were 4 of us, and we ate 3 different meals. My husband had a beef dish with Carne Asada & shrimp with mushrooms, some friends had a pork meal, and I had the chicken fajitas. My husband and friends absolutely loved their meals... My chicken was a little dry. All in all, great service and tasty food. We'd go back.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Muppet_Boyz
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I ordered a Chicken Quesadilla and nowhere on the menu does it say that it's "ground" chicken. It's more like tuna (both taste and texture). Was not impressed with it at all. But, the tortilla pieces with the strawberry and whipped cream was to die for!!!!!

Visited July 2012