“Awesome Dinner!”

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Mitchell
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. We feature wood-fire grilled steaks cooked over full=size logs of oak and ash, award-winning BBQ slow-smoked on premise, homemade desserts and much more.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Awesome Dinner!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stopped in at Whiskey Creek while on vacation and our kids loved it! I ordered the filet and it was awesome. My husbands sweet fries were slightly over done but our waitress brought a new order with out a problem. Our kids adored our waitress Stacy and went nuts for the smores. Very satisfied with the service, will definitely stop in next time we're passing through!

Tracy C

• Visited August 2013

Bloomington, Minnesota
“Great steaks and salads”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Service was awesome. Food servings are huge you could easily share. Bacon wrapped shrimp, sweet potato, steak, and salad it was all so good! Desserts looked amazing although we had no room. You can watch them cook your food on huge open grill. Great place!

Visited August 2013
Atlanta
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was told by a customer just going in the restaurant that sometimes the steak was cooked properly and sometimes not. Mine was not, I asked for Medium got well done. Service was great, food was average.

Visited August 2013
Lake Bluff, Illinois
“Only if you are really hungry”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

As you can tell there are many people who think this is a great place to dine. I tell you that when you are taking three 15 year olds to a mountain biking school in British Columbia and it's the end of the day, and you are tired, then it is a fine place. I tried to take something off a menu item and they wanted to charge me a change fee. It was silly. The waiter was inexperienced and tighter than two coats of paint. The best part about the evening was it gave me an innumerable number of opportunities to point out to the boys what not to do should they every work in a restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Donald P
Chariton
“MEALS AND SERVICE GET 5 STARS FROM US”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I stopped here last evening and had a wonderful dinner. I had chopped steak with plum sauce and it was the best I have ever eaten. It was just amazing. The steak was cooked to perfection and was very tender and the plum sauce was delicious!!

Our server, Dallas, was very personable and professional. He was absolutely "on the ball" and took good care of us. He definitely knew the menu and had good comments on the food.

From now on we will stop here every time we go through Mitchell. We were very pleased with everything.

• Visited August 2013