“Still waiting...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I got seated right away and my drink order was taken promptly. But it never showed up. Never did see my waiter and after 20 minutes left for another restaurant. Whiskey Creek is better.

1  Thank Purrplehelmet

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Maybe just a bad night
Because I see the other reviews and wasn't impressed myself.
To be fair the place was packed but I was sitting at the bar and the tender wasn't very friendly or attentive.
Meaning did not offer me anything past the point if my order nor did she ask if needed anything else (which I would have).
The food was standard Ruby Tuesday fair, nothing to write home about.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

It was nice to see that people really liked their jobs and were friendly. The place was clean, the salad bar was well kept.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had already had Mexican food and were not up for steaks, so we decided to give Ruby Tuesday a try. We had a very nice wine and excellent grilled salmon. The service was first rate, and the prices were very reasonable. Also, the salad bar is quite good.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The meal was going great, service, salad bar, entry, all good. Then we found a small piece of folded up paper in the sauteed mushrooms. My mouth immediately identified the texture difference and spit it out. This is not a big deal. I survived.
When I pointed it out to the waitress I was amazed at the look I got. No apology, no concern, just suspicion.
I'll not return.

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!