“Pleasant until...”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 14, 2013

The meal was going great, service, salad bar, entry, all good. Then we found a small piece of folded up paper in the sauteed mushrooms. My mouth immediately identified the texture difference and spit it out. This is not a big deal. I survived.
When I pointed it out to the waitress I was amazed at the look I got. No apology, no concern, just suspicion.
I'll not return.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The service was quick. Food was hot and very good. The salad bar was clean and everything was fresh and full. Prices were not out of range for this type of restaurant.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I didn't eat here but the happy hour pricing was awesome and so were the drinks! Four of us drank for several hours for around $70 total. It was within walking distance to our hotel too which was nice.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner here on a Saturday night. We had a 45 min. wait to get seated. We have no complaints about the food, just that we had to wait a long time to be seated. I don't think they had enough staff as there were open tables just waiting for people to occupy them. I am not sure if we will eat here again..maybe if we don't have to wait so long to get seated.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stopped for supper on the way through from Rapid City on our way to Fargo. Told our server, who obviously was new buit didn't identify herself that way. Kids orders were taken, the adults orders taken and then she came back three times to clarify our orders with new information. Then the food came out but my ribs were not there. When she finally came back to ask how was everything, I aleady had waited five minutes while my family ate and then she came back to tell me they didn't have ribs. With a long drive ahead and my family finished their meals, I just said forget it....Terrible service, she apologized but a manager should have been involved and if I hadn't been in a hurry, I would have asked for one....Disappointed to say the least....

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!