“Bad Service”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mission
denver, co
“Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2008

I was really dissapointed in my stay-- the room was clean and the bed was comfy but the rest of the hotel was REALLY dirty. The breaker was out in the breakfast room so we could not have a hot breakfast and after 3 attempts at notifying staff it was apparent we were being ignored.-- So we left. The pool was way too cold to swim in and the loitering in and out of the hotel made you feel unsafe. I will not stay again.

• Liked — The bed
  • Disliked — The entire experience
  • Stayed June 2008
4 Thank Denver_CoStacy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
arizona
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2008

I am originally from Mission. I thought I would allow myslef the pleasure of staying a night in the hotel on the Rosebud Reservation. When I paid for my roon I was charged almost $100. I thought to myself...a little expensive.....I went ahead and paid. I then find out that the elevators are not working. Now, with 4 bags of luggage and two children udner the age of 2. The thought of paying $100 for a hotel with NO ROOM SERVICE NOR A WORKING ELEVATOR.....really upset me....but that's not all....It wasnt until I spoke with my family a day later.....that I was introduced to the FACT that an enrolled member receives a discount.

The only happy thought I have is the linen.....The comforter that I slept was a down comforter....and was of good quality.

• Stayed May 2008
2 Thank cbalfany
rapid city,sd
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2008

I had read the previous reviews and was a little apprehensive about staying at this hotel.

The room was immaculate. The service was excellent. Everyone was very friendly and polite to us. The casino was clean and security was very visible wherever we went.

A non-smoker would probably not like the casino, because a lot of people smoke there; so it would be impossible to keep the smell of smoke out of the casino.

Overall, we had a great time at the Rosebud Casino and Hotel.

Joe & Cathy Lashley

• Liked — clean rooms and friendly people
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
Johnstown, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2007

You can only reach your room from the lobby and the rooms we had were clear at the far end of the hotel. Had elderly parents with us and it was a long hard walk. The smell of cigarette smoke throughout hotel. The continental breakfast was not up to Qualities usual standards. Wireless internet did not reach to our rooms. There were signs posted about the water being contaminated for drinking but they did give out limited bottled water. Later in the evening had to walk out to our vehicle and all types of people just hanging around and it did not seem very safe.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank rotmeister
Fort Collins, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2007

We called to make a reservation. Isn't that what you are supposed to do? We specifically asked for a non-smoking suite. When we arrived, we were told there were no more non-smoking suites available. So I looked at my reservation confirmation and showed it to the desk clerk, and he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Don't know what to tell you, but there are none left." They did however have a smoking suite available. Well it was so dirty and the smoke film was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. The food was horrible! It was just a nasty place, and we will never go back. Cheap Cheap place!!! We planned to stay two nights, one smokey night was enough for us. We were offered another free night. LOL Uh no thanks!

• Stayed April 2005, traveled with family
1 Thank Jutza
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mission
The Niobrara Lodge
#6 of 7 in Valentine
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Valentine

Been to Quality Inn Rosebud Casino? Share your experiences!