“Great Place, Great stay”
Review of Dew Drop Inn Motel

Dew Drop Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miller
Dew Drop Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Miller
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed at the Dew Drop March 7-8, a quick one night as we had to go to Doland in the morning. Check in was great and very friendly. Room yes dated but very adaquite for my needs, sheets clean, room very clean. Yes this is an older motel but kept up very well. Nice to back right up to your door and unpack. TV was about a 32" flat screen with cable which was more than enough. I would highly recommend this little hotel I had a great night sleep.

Room Tip: All rooms I believe have an entry from outside so they would all be compareable, I think we were in...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank buzter

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We needed a last minute place to stay and chose the Dew Drop because of the rate. Upon arrival, we were upgraded to a suite for no extra charge because they happened to have it open! The suite was very large and maybe a little outdated, but extremely clean. I'd happily stay here again! Small town hospitality can't be beat!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank ljbeethoven
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I recently spent 2 nights at the Dew Drop and I wasn't sorry. I needed a place to get away from reality for a few days and found this Motel on the internet. The people who run it couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful. Whatever I needed they provided and it was an enjoyment to stay. The room was neat and clean and I have to say the sheets were crisp like a new dollar bill. I would recommend this motel to anyone who asks or needs a quiet rest. Thanks for a peaceful stay. I'll be back if I need a get away again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank Sandy E
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We were in Miller SD for two days to visit a friend and asked where the best place in town to stay was. She wholeheartedly recommended the Dew Drop Inn. We had a wonderful stay there. I would recommend the lodging and hospitality to anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Gord J

Been to Dew Drop Inn Motel? Share your experiences!