“Great Rates!”

Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Lead
Gillette, Wyoming, United States
“Great Rates!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We stayed at the Days Inn, in Lead last weekend. I really liked that there was Bath and Body works lotion in the room, and the rates are very reasonable! I would recommend Days Inn if you are planning to stay in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Londen F
Sn0wfinder, Owner at Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you for your great response! Our rates are ussually much more favorable than all the competition in Deadwood and you will always find great customer service and a very clean room. Please come see us again!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Will. n.d
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Hello to all,

Yes I would suggest staying at this Hotel ... they have changed hands but seems like they have a very happy, helpful, friendly staff, beds are comfy, they let me have my dog with me.. which really makes me happy... We met a man named Rory, (the new owner) who went the extra mile to say Hello and make us feel welcomed... Good Luck to the new turn over... I know you will do great.. the hotel is clean and very nice... We would stay again if we pass through here again.. I hope we do... Lead and Deadwood South Dakota very Beautiful!! This Hotel is in a good location away from the downtown casino's which are fun too.! Silverado is awesome.for the games... and compared to Willistons hotel prices this was cake... thanks again to all the staff.. Deni

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Deni L
Sn0wfinder, Customer Liaison at Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums, responded to this review, July 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your well wishes! So far things are fabulous! And we also appreciate the compliments! We're glad to hear that your stay was great! And we definitely love dogs of all shapes and sizes! Hope to see you next time you guys are in town!
Arlington, South Dakota
Reviewed May 23, 2012

The view was very nice. The place is big and spacious. The whole place is really nice. If you want to relax you can with out the constant slots ringing. The taxi / Limo service is second to none,i think you can get to Deadwood faster and more convient then staying in Deadwood. Would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: the rooms on the east side have a great view.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind response. We strive to make your stay the best that it can be. We realize we are not the newest property on the market but, you will always find a clean room, at very suitable rate. We look forward to seeing you the near future.
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Staying at the Golden hills resort now the Days Inn in Lead SD was suggested to me by friends that have stayed at this facility every year for 15 plus years. The easy access to the many fine tourist destinations in SD was the selling point for me. I loked it so much have stayed there 3 years and have already booked for August 2012. The hospitality has been second to none. Only 5 min to fine dinning, great shopping and other attractions in Deadwood SD. You can not beat this location. BOOK and have a great time!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Sn0wfinder, Customer Liaison at Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words! We definitely appreciate them. We're glad yo hear that we met your expectations and more. Can't wait to see you this next month! :) Drive safe!
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at The Days Inn of Lead, SD. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The rooms were cozy and clean. I took advantage of the all inclusive amenities that the Days Inn of Lead, SD had to offer. The kitchen served tasty food and had a nice menu selection, and the lounge featured a generous happy hour, and live entertainment! I guarantee I will stay there again in the future. They provided a shuttle to near by Deadwood, SD both to and from. The rates were very reasonable and my experience was fantastic.

• Stayed December 2011
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Quiet and clean with super comfy beds! The front desk was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the compliments! Hopefully we'll see you next time around:)
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I stayed 3-4 nights at the Days Inn in Lead, SD, in 2011 when it was called Golden Hills Resort. They put guests first! I stayed during bike week which begs commotion, but the hotel and its surroundings were calm, full of entertainment, and most importantly, focus on their biker guests: bike washes, towels for the mornings, etc. If they can do such a good job of putting guests first during what has to be their crazy-busiest time of year, then I have complete confidence they do an outstanding job all year long. Kudos to the Days Inn (Golden Hills) team.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank beth w
Thank you so much for staying with us! and for the kind remarks as well. We appreciate your business and your kind words :) Hoping to see you in the next couple of weeks!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lead
Blackstone Lodge and Suites
SpringHill Suites Deadwood
Dakota Spur Hotel
Dakota Spur Hotel
#4 of 8 in Lead

Been to Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums? Share your experiences!