“Guest-focus”

and 1 more site!
Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Lead
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I stayed 3-4 nights at the Days Inn in Lead, SD, in 2011 when it was called Golden Hills Resort. They put guests first! I stayed during bike week which begs commotion, but the hotel and its surroundings were calm, full of entertainment, and most importantly, focus on their biker guests: bike washes, towels for the mornings, etc. If they can do such a good job of putting guests first during what has to be their crazy-busiest time of year, then I have complete confidence they do an outstanding job all year long. Kudos to the Days Inn (Golden Hills) team.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank beth w
Sn0wfinder, Customer Liaison at Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us! and for the kind remarks as well. We appreciate your business and your kind words :) Hoping to see you in the next couple of weeks!

Reviewed May 9, 2012

When I first walked in to the hotel, I thought wow, this lobby has to be the biggest in South Dakota, and very inviting. The staff was most welcoming, everyone was helpful and accomodating. I enjoyed the rooms because they were spacious enough. The beds were comfortable and smelled clean and fresh. I especially liked the food from the bar/restaurant, the fries were already seasoned, huge, hot and excellent. The hospitality was warm, friendly and fun, when I have more family events going on, every one will be told to stay here.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise from the bar.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Sn0wfinder, Customer Liaison at Copper Mounatin Resort and Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are so glad to hear that your stay was superb. We can't wait to see you and your family next time you're here!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I recently enjoyed a suite here when I was traveling on business. Being in my mid-60s and with decades of evenings in motels/hotels I have come to particularly appreciate certain things. These were great beds/pillows - some of the best I've encountered. I actually slept well. I also enjoyed the staff who were courteous, conversational, and responsive. Everything was clean and well put together. If there were any negative comment I might have it's that it's a little hard to spot the entrance to hotel property itself. I would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are pretty proud of our beds, and we love to hear that you agree with us on their level of comfort. The fact that you are an avid and experienced traveler and can state that we met your needs is amazing for us! We hope to see you again sometime soon! :)

Reviewed May 8, 2012

the days inn in lead, south dakota is the perfect place to stay when traveling to the black hills. not only are the accommodations clean, reasonably priced, and well maintained, but in addition this hotel is in the PERFECT location. from lead you can easily access all the best tourist highlights: spearfish canyon, needles highway, custer park, mount rushmore, deadwood, hill city, crazy horse memorial, black hills national forest, the game lodge. i'm sure sure i missed several of the great places to see, but for sure the days inns is right in the middle of so many, that i won't stay at any other hotel when visiting the area. the manager, rorry, is especially accommodating. the staff at the hotel are all anxious to make your stay very pleasant. the food in the restaurant is excellent (note: i really like the breadfast buffet, reasonably priced and practically anything you would want for a great starter in the morning. and i haven't had lunch or dinner, but assume the food is just as good).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I first stayed at this hotel many years ago, the price is always great and transportation is available to and from Deadwood. I have been back at least twice a year since then and it seems the hotel is imporoving with every visit. This last time we stayed we had an amazing experience! Very pleased with the staff, the beds were to die for, the rooms were clean and fresh, the lounge is gorgeous and perfect to party in. In the morning we loved sitting on the patio with the most awesome coffee and enjoying the beautiful view of Lead.
To top it off the Days Inn is very active with helping those in need in the community. They will be hosting a fundraising event later this month that my girlfriends and I plan on attending making this 2 visits to this hotel in 2 months! I can't imagine the hotel getting any better than it is now.. if you have stayed before, stay again.. you will be amazed!

Room Tip: Adjoining rooms are available for large groups.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I would highly reccommend a stay in the Days Inn of Lead! My room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff were extremely nice. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I had an awesome experience with not only the staff but also the owner. If you want to stay in a place where the owner really cares about his building, staff, and customers this is the place. The staff were very personable. The scenery was magnificate.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends