“Kept coming back!”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Lead
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed at Terry Peak and came back not once, but twice because we enjoyed the food, prices, service, and atmosphere so much! We had our two kids with us who were infatuated with the items lining the walls (as well as the TVs in the bathrooms!) and we enjoyed the burgers very, very much! Both nights were fairly early and it was fun to watch the bartenders greet the regulars. A "must stop" if you are in the area!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Lewie's Saloon and Eatery has the best burger I have ever had. Excellent price, excellent atmosphere, and and excellent staff. Everyone needs to stop here to eat and have a beer if they are in the area. The burgers are cooked to perfection, with juices that run out as you bit into them. I wish I knew what they seasoned the burger with so I could replicate this at home. The burgers are the kind you don't put down once you pick them up, because they are massive for one and two they are just that good. Plus don't forget to get some onion rings, they are just regular onion rings but for some reason taste way better than normal. I have been here many times as I visit the area often, and I have never had a bad experience.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great burgers, good onion rings, cold beer, do they need more? This place has a cool decor of backwoods/mountain life. Not healthy food, but good, large portion food. Just what I wanted on vacation.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We were here as a family in July and went to Lewie's for a late lunch. Great burgers and beer in mason jars tasted wonderful. Service was great and inside of restaruant has so much to see. Looks like it could get wild during the rally. Prices were reasonable and burgers were huge!!! There was even a poster of Farrah Fawcet in the men's bathroom!!! Brought back memories for my husband!! Would love to go back.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Pub grub & beer! Nice staff, made you feel at home. Good reuban sandwich and fries. Western decor, beer in mason jars, beer cans lining the walls. Children friendly. Would eat here again.

Been to Lewie's Saloon & Eatery? Share your experiences!