“Loved the pecan carmel rolls!”

Lotus Up Espresso Cafe'
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Lead
Cuisines: American
Description: Coffee house with a relaxing atmosphere. Dining, lounge areas,outside deck seating. Air-conditioning. extraordinary views
Reviewed June 6, 2014

A funky little place just are you are getting into the downtown area. Good coffee and I will go back for the pecan carmel rolls. They are huge, gooey and delicious the rest of the menu looked good but I didn't need anything else - the rolls are that big! They also serve lunch.

1  Thank GeoChemProf

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I needed an afternoon pick me up and was happy that this place was open til 3 on a Saturday. The staff was super pleasant. The bathrooms were clean.
The coffee? So-so. I got my usual caramel macchiato. Not sure if it needed to be sweeter or more caramel sauce added. However, the double shot got me through my drive home. I am very thankful for that. :)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Im not a coffee drinker but my mom and daughter are, they LOVE this coffee. They have biscuits and gravy (with or without sausage) for super cheap... and the sandwiches are pretty good as well

Reviewed May 3, 2014

We stopped in for a white and mint mocha before hitting the Spearfish Scenic Byway. They coffees were really good and the baristas were friendly. I would recommend this place for coffe lovers that find themselves on the southside of Lead.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I had a latte and caramel roll for lunch! They are so big, that a person should really take half of one home. Very friendly staff.