“Adult getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Maryanne...
Rapid City
“A decent place to stay”
Reviewed December 31, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

Overall, this was a nice play to stay. We were with extended family for a Christmas get together. Some minor issues need to be addressed: the non-stick skillet was unusable as it was quite scratched and should be replaced for safety reasons, extra blankets should be available in winter, especially in the upstairs bedroom , as well as a bath mat needed in the upstairs bathroom. The "cabin" is cozy, however travelers should know that there are no window coverings. The biggest disappointment was that we were told it would be decorated for Christmas, but when we arrived it was not , nor would it be. Having young children, we needed to go find a Christmas tree and some decorations for it.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 1, 2016
Thank you for the review and feedback. We can take care of the skillet and blankets right away - we really appreciate that information!
We had gotten in touch with the person on the reservation, prior to your stay and let her know it wasn't going to be decorated for Christmas. I'm sorry if that wasn't relayed to you.
Deadwood Connections-

Reviewed June 18, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Rugby
Reviewed April 8, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
San Francisco
Reviewed January 29, 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
ND
Reviewed December 30, 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

Management Response
Dec 30, 2011
Powderhouse Lodge is one of our most popular cabins but unfortunately this fall was a terrible fly season! It is unfortunate that this affected your stay - the cabin had been cleaned, as I'm sure you noticed in the bathrooms, living areas, etc. However with that many flies, it was probably frustrating to walk into the cabin that way.

We will make every effort to clean up those nasty bugs before each rental, and make sure the heat is turned up for you before you arrive! In the future, we would love to hear about any problems you have, right away so we have the opportunity to fix them and make your stay more enjoyable.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing